I hope you enjoyed our past weeks of growth insights.
I wanted to quickly add: What else should be in focus to achieve growth:
- Set the right targets / make them a challenge
- Recognize the top performers / make them feel like winners; they need to stay
- Have a clear, easy to understand market positioning with strong USPs
- Have a bold vision and mission
- Ship non-disruptive product innovations / aim for “zero” maintenance downtime / make upgrades easy and fast to adopt by all users
- The product roadmap should be strategic – mix of market/business and existing customers needs (what can be sold vs. what reduces support tickets?!)
- Bundling and packaging with own and 3rd party solutions in a creative way
- Pricing: are we compelling? Could we be more expensive? Which models and options would increase total revenues per customer lifetime (up-/cross-sell)? Bundle prices? Reseller models? …
- Service portfolio: what do we offer in consulting, training, coaching, support? Enterprise customers, standard vs. premium offers?
- Internal enablement: do we know and are we doing what/how we should? Best practices? Employee onboarding, updates, briefings (new releases, new sales assets, etc.), shadowing, lessons learned, …
Happy to get your thoughts.